Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break - Malibu

Gabrielle, Lacey, and ISABELLA had so much fun spending the day in malibu! It was supposed to be awful weather, but it was the last day of Spring Break and we were GOING to the beach rain or shine. Well there definitly was no shine but no rain either. It was overcast all day but that didn't not stop any of these crazy girls from playing in the surf! Stan had been out of town all week but flew in early enough to join us there. We spent the day with the Morris's, Clarks, and my Dad!OLIVIA, SOPHIE, and Callie girl thinking they are oh so hot!Here are Olivia and Calli playing in the water when all of a sudden we saw whales swimming by! They completely freaked out and came in as fast as they could wanting to know if whales ate people. All day long there were dolphins swimming in the waves but we noticed some dorcils way bigger than they should be. The whales were huge and we all had fun watching them swim by way to close for Calli and Olivia's comfort.I know I post way too many pictures, but I think my kids are cute!
SOPHIE and ISABELLAThe girls wanted me take a picture of the finger star!Being goofballs in the sand.My poor Dad, came with us to the beach and ended up not feeling well. Since we had two cars there he took off early. But not before helping the kids make a sand castle.OLIVIADad, Ian, and Scott digging and building!Look at my cute boy smile~
So, here is the finished castle. This seagull decided to make itself at home so Kris decided to catch it! Enjoy the video below. That is Kris hiding under all of the blankets.


6 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

Looks like fun! Kris is such a dork! I miss the beach!!!

Mandy said...

Hilarious video!

Michelle said...

I like seeing all your pics. You guys have so much fun. I had to laugh at the pictures from Newport because we were just there a month ago playing on that same play structure.

Raimi said...

So much fun to see your family! I love the video of Kris, too funny!

Melinda said...

looks like a ton of fun!!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Oh to be a kid again!