Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Break continues.........

Our last Saturday of Spring Break was girls day...... HELLO, Hannah Montana the movie cam out! So Olivia, Sophie, Isabella, and I headed to the theater with the Morris', Williams, Lyons, Darrows, and the Mavity's. The movie was amazing. I loved it, but, I am a tween at heart! Even my Mom who doesn't love Miley Cyrus thought it was a great movie! The girls were so funny they have been on YouTube for weeks watching the video for Hoedown Throwdown, so when we got there they insisted that we had to sit in the back row so when that scene came on they could all stand up and do the dance. It was so funny to watch because they all knew it and most of the theater ended up turning around and watching them instead of the move. And then all during the credits they went down to the front of the theater and did the dance again. They had so much fun. From there we all headed to Poquito Mas for lunch. The kids continued to visit and all of us moms were able to sit and visit. It was a fun afternoon and a great way to end the break. Now I just need to steel some pictures from Kim ( I forgot my camera) and post them.



IAN, STANFORD, Scott, and Rodney




The girls were going out so the boys decided they needed to have some fun too! First it was off tho the fish hatchery off the 126 and played. The boys loved being able to see the "shishys" (Ian for some reason does not make the "f" sound, he says "sh" insteAD) and feed them. From there they went to the honey tasting room. Olivia was most jealous (it is her favorite food. We are honey snobs here, we only eat one kind and we have to buy it in Idaho or Utah. It is my Grandma Moyes fault she got us hooked on it and we wouldn't have it anyother way.) they got to tasted all the diferent honeys. I guess honey tastes diferent depending on what flower pollinated it. Interesting, huh?!
They also went to the motorcycle track to watch some motorcycles and last stopped at Lake Piru. Ian was most excited to tell me all about skipping rocks. So the boys had a great day!





IAN and Scott at the lake



Of course we ended the evening by coloring our easter eggs. I didn't do great with these pictures either. They had fun though, got very creative. Olivia was all about getting the brightest color she could so hers stayed in some dye for 30 minutes. They were bright! Ian just wanted to dunk and redunk. Sophie was all about patterns and designs, they were beautiful. And Isabella? The sparkles of course, hers were all sparkly!




3 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

you guys had too much fun! I love that picture of Ian and Scott!

The Marsden 6 said...

Fun, Fun! I can't wait to have a tween so I have an excuse to go see movies like Hannah Montana!!! Or I just need to live closer to you guys so I can go with you!

KickButtMommy said...

Beautiful dresses!