Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And finally..............EASTER SUNDAY!

I love Easter! Who am I kidding I love any and every holiday! Any chance to celebrate is a great day! I just love doing for my kids. I love to see them smile and be happy and be surprised! Don't they look cute? Grandma Utah made the dresses. Thank You Grandma Utah!IAN, OLIVIA, ISABELLA, and SOPHIEOlivia and Sophie's baskets.Olivia got a new DS game and some pixos. Sophie got the HSM3 dvd and some pixos. Inside their baskets, which they have had since they were born, were filled with candy!Isabella loved her new Fancy Nancy books and pixos. Ian boy loves his new Star Wars Wii game and way cool super bouncy ball that we lost that afternoon, so sad! They both were on candy overload. The first thing Isabella did was take out her peeps and distribute them between her siblings. I knew she didn't love marshmallows, but the Easter Bunny I guess thinks everyone loves peeps, not my Bella Bug.


Ian was so happy to get a baby bottle pop! They all 4 love those things! My kids aren't chocolate kids. They are all about the suckers, skittles, starburst, anything gummy stuff. Gees, whos kids are these? Actually they all do love the Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs.

Isabella and her bubble wand. Notice her basket already peeps free?
Olivia enjoying her extra peeps. I think they were all eaten before church.
SOPHIE squeeled when she saw that she got her High School Musical 3 dvd. FINALLY......
Lipps loves to give kisses!Sophie Annie always looking beautiful. Isabella always posing!I love this picture of the three big girls. We took these pictures while we were waiting for Ian to wake up. He actually fell asleep on our way home from church and slept while going home to collect all of out things to head out to Grandma and Grandpa's for a delicious dinner! Ham, baked beans, potatoe salad, jello salad, asparagus, and so delish strawberry shortcake. I really do need to post the recipe because it is the best you will ever have.
Ian woke up but wasn't thrilled about taking pictures. He just wanted to change and start playing. He did look handsome though didn't he?
Isabella and her ring pop!
After our delish dinner we had an easter egg hunt. The kids loved it and I think it was a highlight of the day for all of them. There were lots of eggs with candy, some with money, some with hot wheels, one even had a dead lizard. EEeewwww!
Ian was thrilled to add more eggs to his basket. I forgot a funny story. That morning when they woke up and came out to see their baskets that the easter bunny had left Ian noticed our dyed eggs were no longer on the table. We told him that the Eastr Bunny had hidden them and that they would have to go find them. He just was bugged the he would do such a thing, why would the bunny hide his eggs. He wasn't very happy that he had to go around and find them all. Although when all was said and done he loved having a basket full of eggs. Then he was able to get a bit mad again when I told him that we had to take them out to put them in the fridge. Funny Boy!

Some of the eggs had numbers in them that you could turn in for a treat from Grandma and Grandpa. They had it all perfectly planned and each grandkid got a fun present! They loved going a getting their prize! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. It was such a perfect day. Beautiful weather, being with family, and celebrating our Savior.

Another funny story. Isabella asked if we could stay home from church since it was Easter....... We had a little talk and she had it all figured out, she still wished that maybe we could only go for an hour since it was still a holiday. Silly girl, I love Easter Sunday at Church.
Glinda was feeling a bit left out so went and found herself her own easter gift. Poor bird.

5 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

WOW! You got some GrEaT pictures! Your kids, of course, look bEAuTiFuL!!!

We need a Grandma Utah, do you think Ruthie is interested in adopting a couple extras!? Every holiday I think her dresses just couldn't get any cuter but sure enough...they do!

Keep the posts coming, I'm lovin' them!

Grandma Utah said...

Annie, you make me feel great! They are growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. Easter looked like so much fun. I love the church story from Isabella and the egg story from Ian. They are adorable.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Your girl's dresses are beautiful! Looks like you had a fun Easter! And yes, Ian looks so adorable!

Allie and Reed said...

So much fun! Those dresses are so stankin' cute! Man, I need to have a girl.

Bubbles said...

I love their dresses. Did you make them or buy them?