Sunday, May 10, 2009

When the cats away.......................

THE MICE WILL PLAY!
Would this have happened if I was home? Ummmm, NO!
I was outside with them most of the day until Sophie and I left for her friend, Sonora's baptism and birthday party. Oh, the things they do when I am not around to spoil the fun!


Olivia jumping off of the roof. And yes, Kim, those are your kids up there. They were next.

They, Stan, let my Bella Bug jump off! I can't believe how brave she is and I can't believe they put her on the roof of my house!

We had a great day. We got a lot done in the yard,they are looking good. Almost ready for summer. And the kids swam and swam and swam until about 5:30 when we headed to Central Park for our stakes softball tournament. It was a great night, it had a ginormous turn out and they provided dinner, so I didn't even have to cook tonight.

The crowd watching game #1! We won!

Isabella climbing trees! Oops shouldn't have worn a skirt!

This picture really doesn't do this justice, when I wasn't right there watching them they climbed to the top of this tree. I am not kidding, they were so stinking high up. They climbed down and didn't go back up again! I know, I am a paranoid Mom. But, heh, no trip to the ER yet and I have four kids!
McKenna, Malayna, Calli, Emily, Kimi, and Olivia watching the game, or not!

Ian and I escaped to the playground between games. Yes, we won them both! I love this picture of him on the swing. My heart is so full, I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!!!

7 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

So fun! Wish we could have come swimming with you guys, Idaho is TOO cold!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Guess it's best never to leave the house! That would have given me a heart attack! Haha!

Grandma Utah said...

Great pics but too scary. The picture of Ian is so full of joy, it makes me happy to look at it.

Keri Bryant said...

LOVE SEEING your cute kids, Ma Belle Soeur!
Love how much you love motherhood and LOVE that we both adore our 3 girls and the little prince!
its the best huh?
When is number 5??? Come on...Laura has set the stage for you! :)
Gros Bisoux!!!!

Allie said...

How fun! I wish we could come swim too. We miss you guys! How's Andrea doing?

TheKeilShpeel said...

Wait.. so who's taking those pictures of them jumping in the pool. crazy. Looks like fun and softball games were fun to hang with everyone too.

Shane & Nikki said...

Haha, I loved this post.