Stanford * Kerrie * Olivia * Sophie * Isabella * Ian
Some videos of her performance, "Sweet Charity's Dilemma" for your viewing pleasure!
She did INCREDIBLE!
Okay, view them in order left to right.........I didn't do the whole melodrama, just her big parts!1.
Cute girl! Don't you just LOVE technology today? I love that I can see glimpses of your sweet family! TFS!
She is such an adorable girl!
AAAH! That was good, thanks for posting the video.
OK, so I didn't watch all of it, but you're right. She did an awesome job! You must be so proud.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute girl! Don't you just LOVE technology today? I love that I can see glimpses of your sweet family! TFS!
She is such an adorable girl!
AAAH! That was good, thanks for posting the video.
OK, so I didn't watch all of it, but you're right. She did an awesome job! You must be so proud.
Post a Comment