Saturday, November 14, 2009

CANNON BALL!!!!!

I decided it was finally time to pack up the back yard. I actually even wore a sweatshirt yesterday. We got all of the pool toys, goggles, washed them and put them away for the winter. I would love to say that we heat our pool but I am married to my husband, and heating a pool costs money. However the freezing cold water does not deter my kids from jumping in. I am sure the goggles will come back out when we swim with friends who have a heated pool throughout the winter but for now....

GOODBYE SWIMMING POOL!

3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Love the bare bum :).

Vanessa said...

SO sad to say goodbye to summer, excited for the next season (finally getting cold) but we love the fun that summer brings!

Grandma Utah said...

Look at that tan. Was it cold? Not as cold as here!