Friday, December 11, 2009

With My Own Two Hands


Sunday, December 6th was Isabella's Christmas recital. She is such a beautiful, graceful dancer, and she enjoys it so much. We struggled as to whether or not let her participate with it being on a Sunday and all but it is once a year when she can showcase her talents and all of her hard work! And showcase them she did! Enjoy the video, she is third from the right............

A funny note. For any of you that know my Isabella you know she often slips into a place we call "Bella Land". She seriously has an imagination that she can not keep up with. Anyway, her teacher, Miss Carla (the owner of the studio), gets frustrated with her, understandably so. Anyhoo, the other day she got frustrated with Isabella because she didn't think she was listening. She had a word with her and then had everyone do the step they were working on. Isabella was the only girl in the whole class that could do it. That is my LadyBellaBug!

Isabella and I after the show. I am so proud of her!

Grandma and Grandpa don't miss anything! They are so supportive of everything we do! Thanks for being there!

4 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

Oh, Thanks for sharing, she is so cute! Wish I could have seen it in person!

Allie's first performance is on February 6th, wanna come :)

Kathy Clark said...

I do, I do!!!

Kerrie said...

I want to come too!

meg said...

What a sweet song and a lovely little performance! No wonder you're very proud of your Isabella :)

xoxo