Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Book Report due 10/26/09

With 1st grade at our elementary school comes the book report that is due the Monday before Halloween. Both Olivia and Sophie have done it, it was Isabella's year! They need to write a book report and decorate a pumpkin with something to do with the book. The school is filled with pumpkins the week of Halloween. I hear of so many schools that try to get rid of all things holidays and am pleasantly happy that ours is not one of them! Isabella read an Angelina Ballerina book, just in case you couldn't tell. She did such a great job. She painted her pumpkin white, all by herself, drew all the facial features with NO help and glitter glued the cute mouse ears pink. I did help with the hot glue gun. I didn't want my child to get burned. It turned out cute don't you think! I am grateful Isabella loves school!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a cute pumpkin!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

great pumpkin!

meg said...

Isabella's little mousy is SO CUTE and it really makes me miss my kids being in elementary school! Such cute things they did... I miss those things!


Megan xoxo

Grandma Utah said...

That is an amazing pumpkin, I instantly knew it was Angelina Ballerina, she is so cute.

The Marsden 6 said...

What a cute idea and Bella Bug did so good. What a artsie little one she is!