Monday, November 2, 2009

The week of Halloween also brings.....

DANCE PARTIES!The dance studio we attend always has parties during the week of Halloween. They get to wear their costume and bring a friend! Seriously who can complain about wearing a costume, talk about getting some serious use out of them. This was Isabella and Sophies 3rd time to dressup and Halloween was still 4 days away. Isabella decided to bring two friends and turned out to be okay considering Isabella was the only kid to bring a friend. They danced the first 45 minutes. Gabrielle and Lacey I think were a little intimidated as neither of them had tapped before but they enjoyed themselves and I think Isabella enjoyed showing off a bit. The last 15 minutes is spent passing out the goodies you brought to share with everyone and enjoying them.Ian playing with my camera got a picture of Isabella and I.

This is Isabella and her combo class (tap/ballet) with her teacher Miss Carla, who actually owns the studio.

I didn't get any pictures of Sophie at her dance class. She being a little older didn't invite a friend but had a blast none the less. She has good friends in her class and a teacher she adores!

2 comments:

Raimi said...

Gotta love all that costume wearing! Ian did a great job with the picture taking :-)!

The Marsden 6 said...

Allie's dance also had a party but she was still house bound with the flu so we didn't get to go. Maybe next year...