New Orleans - 31 Indianapolis - 17!
Ian recruiting people for a foot massage( I especially like the TMNT mask around his neck)
Superbowl Sunday was spent at my parents house with family, good food, and a day at the spa!
Rod, Kacy, Kim, Kris, and Andrea
Looking fat and happy enjoying the game!
We decided to all share in the menu. My Mom made yummo flank stake and pasta salad. The Clarks brought nachos. The Morris made yummy black bean hummus, hot dogs(the kids devoured those), bbq chicken dip, I made chicken salad lettuce wraps and these delicious pizza bites! I made white pizza to dip in Alfredo and pepperoni to dip in marinara.
The kids went upstairs as soon as we got there and set up a terrific spa! Everyone had a job and they were very well organized. We were all given play money to pay for our spa treatments.
We got massages, pedicures, manicures, make-up, hair. We loved it as much as they did.
Sophie giving me my massage
Can I just tell you that Sophie can give a massage! She is so good at it and always so willing.
9 comments:
What cute kids to do a spa!!
sounds like my kind of day! everyone looks so relaxed ;-).
Lucky you.. what a great super bowl. .I wish ours included a spa day :)
What a fun fun night!
i love it! what cute kids to even think of having a spa day for the mommies while the men watch the game! ;)
Wow! How nice is that? Looks like good times. You must love being so close to your family. I love how you get together with them all the time!
How fun to have a spa in the house! I'm with you on Survivor-super excited about Heroes vs Villains.
I love the Spa part. That's perfect for all those girls who aren't so into the Super Bowl.
Wow, I am really behind on your blog, and boy have I been missing out on all the FUN! What a great Superbowl party - and the Spa just blew me away! Those kids are TOO CUTE!!! They really did an awesome job!
P.S. I think I need your family to adopt me :)
Post a Comment