Besides the fact it may cost a little more, which of course is a concern. But shouldn't we be picky about what we put into our bodies?
FOR EXAMPLE
We only eat THIS HONEY. Yes, we are honey snobs. You can't even buy it in California. Every time we go to Idaho or Utah (they also sell it there) we stock up on at least 3 5 lbs. buckets. Yes you read that right. And those last us about 6 months.Lucky for me I also have a mother in law that understands our obsession and never comes to visit without bringing us some. The little honey bears, just don't cut it in this household. Why you ask? Well, I blame my Grandma Moyes. She is an amazing women, I look up to her, Olivia is named after her. But, that is a whole different blog post. She is from Idaho and went there often with her brothers and sisters. She would bring home honey and we usually got a bucket as part of her Christmas gift to us.It is delightful, creamy, so very very good. What is better on an english muffin in the morning than honey? Olivia is in 7th grade, everyday she has gone to school since kindergarten she takes a peanut butter and honey sandwich to school in her lunch, EVERY DAY! I have tried packing her turkey with lettuce and tomato, it comes home. She only eats honey sandwiches. And really who could blame her? Especially when it is made with this HONEY.
Orange juice is another one. This divine drink is the only one that I will want to drink. Stan did a grocery store run for me the other night. He knows this is my favorite (well, to be honest I really like Trader Joe's better but it is crazy expensive). So he bought me some. Well, my kids drink OJ by the gallon as well. So he bought this for me and another brand for the kids, to save some money. It wasn't a bad brand, I think it was Minute Maid, but a week later it still sits in the fridge and this Simply Orange is gone. He was so mad when they all complained and said the other wasn't good.
They are all a bunch of FOOD SNOBS.


4 comments:
That is the best oj though.
I remember stocking up on cream honey every year when we went to Vernal, UT. It was the best-better than we get now at Trader Joes. It's okay to be a food snob about some things as long as you're not a food snob about everything. I'm a food snob too when it comes to certain things.
All the best food is found at Kerrie's. She is amazing. We are always happy to help with the honey.
It's ok to be a food snob, we are too! :) I want to try some of that honey though if you say it is the best because I know you have great taste. We LOVE honey at our house.
Post a Comment