I am loving all things green today!
Everyone was dressed for the holiday! Work it Livvie!
We had snacks for Activity Days. My kids were so totally impressed with my rainbow cupcakes!
This was just a cute shot at the end of the day of Evan, Scott, and my IAN.
We were at the church watching YW basketball. I think this boy of mine is going to be more disappointed than Olivia when the season comes to an end this week.
My cute kiddos posing before school in front of my cute subway art! Although Isabella is in a darling green shirt, I was so frustrated. I bought her a special St. Paddy's shirt to wear for the day but she couldn't wait and wore it on March 1st. It was no where to be found on THE day. Laundry was done and put away, it was gone. But we found it the next day, actually Andrea did, in her girls bedroom. How do you leave your shirt at your cousins? What did she wear home? I have no idea.
Of course lunch needs to be green. A peanut butter and GREEN honey sandwich, rainbow goldfish, green sprinkled sugar cookies, green grapes, green fruit snacks, and a surprise from Mom!
Any excuse for a cute treat!
Sophie was thrilled to take her cupcakes to Activity Days!
( I so need the cupcake carrier from Williams and Sonoma)
6 comments:
perfect!
The cupcakes are super cute. I saw some like those online but didn't have the energy to try them out myself.
That is so awesome that she left it at her cousins house. And even better that you don't know what she wore home!
How cute and clever are you! Love everything!!!
Love what you did for St. Patty's day. Love the suprise too.
You always do the CUTEST things for your kids Kerrie! They are so blessed you are their adorable mom!
Post a Comment