Thursday, August 28, 2008

Isabella is growing up!


My baby Isabella Bug is growing up way to fast! Last week she started kindergarten and now she is loosing her baby teeth! It all goes by so quickly! She does look cute doesn't she! She

was the first one awake this morning and came running in our room waving money that the tooth fairy had left under her pillow. It is now safe in her wallet and she is dying to do something with it. Isabella just warms my heart and makes me smile she is such a gentle, kind, sweet spirit and I am lucky to be her Mom!

9 comments:

Living on love. said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! And might I add she has quite the cute missing tooth smile :)

KickButtMommy said...

She's in the big leagues now!

The Marsden 6 said...

What a cUtIe PaTuTiE!!!

Cate said...

Love the gap-Enjoy your money.

Allie and Reed said...

She is soooo cute! I miss her so much. She does look so much older in that picture.

Allie and Reed said...

I would LOVE it if you guys came to visit. Just tell me the dates and I could clear my schedule.

Unknown said...

Bella is growing up! The Tooth Fairy is such a fun time in life. :)

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

YAY BELLA! its so crazy!

Brynnly and Alan said...

awe! She is so dang cute! I love it!