| Olivia, Isabella, Sophie, and Ian |
I love love love LOMBARDI RANCH. We have been there every year for Halloween since our first year living in Southern California. It wouldn't be October without it. It is tradition. A family tradition.
We go and walk through Scarecrow Alley.
| Sophie, Ian, and Isabella (it was crazy sock day at school, okay!) We like to each pick our favorite scarecrow. |
This one was called THE NUT CROW KER, by Dance Studio 84, hmmm. I wonder why it was their fav. Of course we have to climb the big orange pumpkin. |
Climbing to the top of they haystack is always a must.
| Isabella |
| Olivia |
| Isabella had her class monkey with us that day. |
Sophie |
| Ian |
Loved this last picture of Ian trying to carry a pumpkin. It is always fun to go as a family and kick off the fall season. Cooler weather (yea right), soup on the stove, soccer, fun decorations, baking all things pumpkin. I love this time of year. Maybe one of my favorites!
4 comments:
Really cute pics!!! I like the pumpkin price and age rule, that's a good one!
Lombardi's is one of the best parts of Halloween. it's a favorite over here too. So many cute pics.
Oh my gosh Kerrie! I had no idea you've not only made several AWESOME posts, but put a new family pic up as your banner! IT'S SO ADORABLE!!! LOVE THIS FAMILY!!!
I have not been to Lombardi's for years and years..... it's so fun to see your precious kids there having fun! Pumpkin patches have to be one of the best backgrounds for darling pics EVER! What a fun day it looks like you had - and I love how you highlighted each one of your kids :)
xoxoxo
Super cute!!!
Post a Comment